Small Business Consulting Programs
- Private, One-on-One Mentoring Programs – find the best plan for your needs and budget
- A small business consultant works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. These topics range from designing a business model or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them. We often help clients learn how to plan and implement projects. A small business consultant gives advice, teaches skills, and brainstorms with the client to produce practical results and enhance strategic thinking.
Legal Shield Services
- Provide Legal services for individuals and small business owners for a low monthly membership fee. Prices can range from $9.99 to $149 depending on which plan you choose and qualify for. Contact me for details! We provide service in all aspects of your legal needs.
- Identity Theft Protection Service
- We will work to help identify the many skill sets qualified veterans possess and assist with seeking a new career. We know how important it is to hire vets and wounded warriors for many organizations. Being a veteran myself, I understand the challenges we face when transitioning from military service.
- The ability to work efficiently with low to no supervision is a trait needed in most organizations. Our goal is to work with all organizations to network and identify programs that will be effective for the current serving veterans and those that are transitioning from service.